Programme Objectives and Courses
At the conclusion of the course, students will be able to:
- Interpret practical, theoretical and personal skills required for senior management roles within a variety of international hotel and tourism organisations.
- Synthesise strategic, organisational and marketing processes of a commercial hospitality enterprise within the context of the global nature of the business.
- Cultivate a professional management attitude by nurturing the creative development of innovative ideas and solutions.
- Confidently debate, research and synthesise theories while evaluating organisational learning.
- Critically analyse different multilateral institutions and transnational organisations including and evaluation of their impacts involved in international tourism and heritage tourism management.