At the conclusion of the programme, students will be able to:
- Apply knowledge and use a range of practical skills and personal attributes required for successful first line management roles within a variety of international hotel and tourism organisation.
- Differentiate the operational, financial and marketing processes of a commercial hospitality enterprise within the context of the global nature of the business.
- Cultivate a professional management attitude and nurture team-working and leadership skills.
- Confidently demonstrate business English and research and study skills at the appropriate level.
- Critically analyse cultural issues and business management skills for successful first line management roles within an international hotel and tourism organisation.