At the conclusion of the programme, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and practical skills and competencies required for successful supervisory roles within operational areas of an international hotel and tourism organisation.
- Understand the nature of hotel and resort management, the complexities of the commercial hospitality enterprise and financial management processes.
- Use English and basic German language skills in an operational setting.
- Confidently demonstrate information technology, study skills and research methods at the appropriate level.
- Demonstrate knowledge and business management skills for successful supervisory roles within an international hotel and tourism organisation.