Centre For Events Management Leadership Award – This award is given to those students who showed the highest level of leadership during the different events organised in HTMi.
In order to be a winner of this award, five exacting criteria need to be fulfilled:
- To have shown personal discipline through out the semester, in terms of fulfilling their own given duties.
- Bring their disciplinary standards to others colleagues and friends.
- Collectively, sets an example to their fellow team members as well as subordinates.
- Show exceptional level of leadership, initiative, and a high level of problem solving skills.
- To command a deep level of respect amongst teammates as well as being a role model or future HTMi students
Congratulations to our Summer 2016 Winners: Nikolai Kiriakov from Russia and Stefania Diaconu from Romania.