This award is given to those students who showed the highest level of leadership during the different events organised in HTMi.
In order to be a winner of this award, five exacting criteria need to be fulfilled:
1. To have shown personal discipline through out the semester, in terms of fulfilling their own given duties.
2. Bring their disciplinary standards to others colleagues and friends.
3. Collectively, sets an example to their fellow team members as well as subordinates.
4. Show exceptional level of leadership, initiative, and a high level of problem solving skills.
5. To command a deep level of respect amongst teammates as well as being a role model or future HTMi students
Sim Andrew Kahin (Higher Diploma)
Dora Balla (MiT Events)